Scrapbookers Anonymous is having a
GARAGE SALE at 1324 Portage Ave
It’s time to clean out your craft room. It’s time to PURGE those items that you no longer use!
We will be having a Garage Sale on Saturday, June 18th from 10am - 4pm.
This is what you need to do:
1. Contact Scrapbookers via phone or email to let them know that you are joining in garage sale.
phone: 204-774-9414 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sort through your craft supplies and box all the items that you don’t use anymore.
3. Let those boxes sit for a few days. Sometimes you need to convince yourself that you don’t need an item :)
4. Take the items out of the boxes and price to sell. Use your initials plus the price on each item. Little white labels are available at Dollarama.
5. Bring the all the priced items to Scrapbookers Anonymous between Wednesday, June 15th and Friday, June 17th.
6. Fill out our garage sale form.
7. We will do the rest for you on the day of the sale.
We will put your items out on tables in the store.
We will keep track of your sold items.
We will give you your proceeds from the sale in the form of a Gift Card to Scrapbookers.
8. All items must be picked up by 8pm. Tuesday, June 21st
Any items left after this date, will be donated to Art Junction.
GOT QUESTIONS? CALL MARILYN or CINDY @ 204-774-9414